OLD IRVINE ROAD – MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- PETAL Support - bereavement counselling service supported by Scottish Government, working to support the victims’ families and friends bereaved by Murder, Culpable Homicide and Suicide or corona virus deaths. Phone 01698 324 502 to self refer. Offers phone counselling and skype/zoom one to one support
- SOBS survivors of bereavement by suicide for relatives or friends of suicide victim https://uksobs.org
- Living Life telephone cognitive behaviour therapy programme (for anxiety, stress or low mood) self-refer via 0800 328 9655 (Monday to Friday: 1pm - 9pm).
- Distress brief intervention service (volunteer service new for over age 16 crisis support for up to 2 weeks) www.dbi.scot
- Breathing space 0800 83 85 87
- Samaritans 08457 909 090 (24 hrs)
- Barnardos AXIS project for young people affected by drugs/ alcohol 01563 530646 Email : email@example.com Address : Barnardo's 3 Grange Place Kilmarnock Post Code : KA1 2AB
- Young carers - A young carer is someone who looks after a member of their family who is ill, frail, disabled, suffers from mental ill health or a substance misuse problem. Young Carers have told us that being a Carer can be hard sometimes.
-They may not have much time to play with their friends
-They might find it difficult to get their homework done on time
-They might get bullied at school If this applies to you, then the East Ayrshire Carers Centre is here to help. https://www.eastayrshirecarers.org.uk/youngcarers
MISCARRIAGE/STILLBIRTH/ POSTNATAL DEPRESSION